- 09-18-2013, 01:12 PM #1
Here.com FAQ says I can make my routs and save them into "My Collections" and later see them on my phone. It only says that i have to open Here Maps. So, where in Here maps or Here Drive+ can I see "My Collections"? I am signed in on the phone. Thank you!
- 09-18-2013, 01:28 PM #2
When you open up the app, there is a Star icon on the bottom of the screen called "My Places". The My Collections show up there as your Favorites.
(Center of this pic)
- 09-19-2013, 08:29 AM #5
That is what I am seeing too.
I can save all the points of a collection as interest points/favorites and then go point to point, but currently on the mobile version of HERE maps there is no way to have WAYPOINTS...so, without waypoints, a pre-planed route it worthless.
- 10-23-2013, 07:35 AM #6
I don't think it has a true "my route" but I read with the latest update to HERE Maps that you can now put your favorite collections into groups... So, you could create a group for a specific trip and use that to go place to place.
It is a step in the right direction at least; I didn't test it out but wanted to bump the thread as an FYI.
- By Henry Siuarte in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:03 PM
- By EliteMikes in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 07:01 PM
- By harshalsk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:48 AM
- By Jazmac in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:44 PM
- By Andrea Zanutta in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:19 AM