excel converter to convert excel to pdf or jpeg?

flyedf

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
don't want to send the original excel file. I prefer to send it as more common file that can be opened and read (without having to have office)

flyedf

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
the excel that's part of office in windows phone 8 doesn't have the options we see in the desktop version. or at least I don't see it when I pull up the excel options on my phone

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
the excel that's part of office in windows phone 8 doesn't have the options we see in the desktop version. or at least I don't see it when I pull up the excel options on my phone
oops, ya my bad I didn't see the forum this was posted in.

No it is not possible in the Office hub, I had though of taking a screenshot of the spreadsheet but you will have to manually edit the image and then send the image over. This seems to be the only workaround I know.

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
oops, ya my bad I didn't see the forum this was posted in.

No it is not possible in the Office hub, I had though of taking a screenshot of the spreadsheet but you will have to manually edit the image and then send the image over. This seems to be the only workaround I know.

haven't tried it myself. But it seems you should be able to save to SkyDrive, log in to SkyDrive from IE (set to request the desktop version of the page), and convert the document with the web tools there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon