making Enquires about games and apps to windows phone

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
hello,
my name is enoch,
so im one of those people that like playing games that don't take too much battery on their phone while they're out!( i use the lumia 920 hate the battery life love the phone) and the lack of games on this platform like that really bugged me! so what i have done is i have emailed a few ios and andriod games developers asking if they are making apps for windows phone and i have gotten two replies so far.

the first company was stick ltd, some of their games include stick tennis and stick cricket.
here is stick tennis:

and here is what they had to say.
wp_ss_20131004_0002 (1).png

so it looks like we might be getting some games from a popular ios developer which is great!!

the second one is New Star Games.
now i personally loved their games on pc and even more on my iphone so i sent them an email and this is what they had to say:

wp_ss_20131004_0004 (1).png

so from the looks of it, it might be mid next year before we get a game from them (that is me guessing) but its really good to see developers considering our great platform.

so this is all i have done so far but if you have a particular game or app you had on ios or andriod and you would like on your windows platform, just tweet me @kingenu or email: kingenu@hotmail.com or just comment and i'll see what i can do.

yes i know this isn't subway surfer or anything like that but it is something positive so please don't hate, i'm only 16 and just trying to contribute to windows phone platform.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the site!

Actually had a couple of friends talking about Stick Tennis just this week, saying it was their go-to game, funny to see it mentioned again but that is pretty positive news from the developer.

As a suggestion to a game you might enjoy, have you ever played Taptitude?

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
yeah there games are really fun and easy going and yeah i was very happy with that news! and no but i'll download it and give it a try tonight

Akshat Rastogi

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I recently enquired Kiloo about the release of subway surfer for windows phone and they replied positively. If things will go right and kiloo is actually working then we might see subway surfer for windows phone

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Update:

i have sent some emails to a few companies and i am just waiting to hear back from them hopefully by monday. i will update as soon as i hear anythng

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
so i have received some replies.

firstly rovio(angry birds creators), i enquired about bad piggies and this is what they said.

rovio.JPG

i don't really know what to make of this but fingers crossed.

now to further bad news............
i got in touch with playrise ltd , they created games such as: table top racing check it out here
and this is what they had to say.
table top racing.JPG

and i think this outlines the main problem with windows phone for whatever the reason it seems like companies don't see money in it and that is quite depressing.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
You are going to have a hard time trying to convince a developer that they need to work on WP before Android...but I'd suggest finding a couple of articles on WPCentral that are interviews with Developers where they mention how much easier it was to monetize their game on Windows Phone when compared to Android...on Android you get lost in the fold while a quality game on WP stands out more.

It is odd that they mention Vita though... That to me shows that they have some sort of a road map already set up and it would be hard to change that path.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon