Citibank App Coming?

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm getting a "failed to fetch image error" on the WPC app, but if Citibank really does have an app coming I'll be very excited. I've repeatedly emailed, tweeted, called and even asked at my local branch over the past year- and they've never even hinted that there was a WP8 app on their radar. I've actually considered moving to Chase specifically because they support WP. How in the world Citibank can't afford to develop a native app is beyond me; let's hope they do it soon,and do it right.

YingTK

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Man this is way too late! Wonder why it took so long for citibank to have an app for wp? I've been using the chase app for more than a year!

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I just called Citibank CS and spoke with 2 reps for about 15mins each and they were trying to convince me that I indeed had a Android phone and not a Windows Phone. Their level of ignorance is unbelievable! This is the kind of thing that has WP were it is... Finally I was transferred to a supervisor who said he knows nothing of any app for WP. Citibank just lost me as a customer...

Last edited:

mohammad miraj

May 27, 2014
Visit site
My first question is this when the Citiabank App will be available fow windows.......I have been reading since long that it is about to be their in the store but not yet........

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Well, I received the same cliched answer from Citibank India. I had asked 'em 4-5 months back. So you can calculate how soon will it be available :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon