Free Nokia Music

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
My nokia music subscription was ended on 31st October, so my Question is now mix radio is not available as my subscription is ended.
If yes, then there is no use of Nokia Music.
Please solve my query

Last edited:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I have Nokia Music and have created mixes and I've never had a paid subscription.
So I don't how to fix an issue that I never had - good luck

immyperez

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
My nokia music subscription was ended on 31st October, so my Question is now mix radio is not available as my subscription is ended.
If yes, then there is no use of Nokia Music.
Please solve my query

Could we get more details please?

Did you pay for it before?

How old is your phone?

You can use it for free - up to 4 offline mixes and unlimited streaming mixes, if I'm not mistaken.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Could we get more details please?

Did you pay for it before?

How old is your phone?

You can use it for free - up to 4 offline mixes and unlimited streaming mixes, if I'm not mistaken.

As in India, Nokia Music Subscription is free for 6 months with my new Lumia 720. But now my phone is old as past as 6 months.
Today I tried for offline mixes, it says please renew your subscription with valid voucher.

immyperez

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
As in India, Nokia Music Subscription is free for 6 months with my new Lumia 720. But now my phone is old as past as 6 months.
Today I tried for offline mixes, it says please renew your subscription with valid voucher.

I never knew that. Always assumed the conditions were the same worldwide.

I'm in the UK myself.

What if you change your region to UK? Changing the region seems to allow people to access a lot of stuff they are restricted from. I changed mines to India to get N.O.V.A. 3 for free and it worked no problem.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
You can only have 4 offline mixes if you don't have a subscription. (There is no limit to mixes otherwise to my knowledge.) If you have more than 4 that is probably the issue.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You can have 4 free pre made mixed by others offline for free. Anything you saved offline while on subscription is gone. That's how all subscriptions work including Xbox music. If you created your own mix, its gone. If you want to only have free music, you can get any 4 mixes from Nokia collection and download them offline. Nothing you got during subscription will work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon