New all-format video & music player, anyone?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Does this support uPNP? I'd like to play my media from my Western Digital N900 Central and Synology NAS.

vishu_lumia

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
well the official version version is Published
but can u differenciate between try n buy options Feautures

by the way SD card Videos are recognised but its not recognised each folder seperately but all Mp3 & mp4 are Clubbed in single folder
is it the limitation of trail version

vishu_lumia

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
seriously u can try official version than beta
beta doesnot recognise SDCARD & only videos transferred by wifi to Phone memory from App are recognised
i would advise you to try official app

vishu_lumia

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
well i feel app still needs to be polished
it is a mess as it shows all mp3 mp4 avi mkv all in a single folder in SD card
i have like 752 total files out of which like 730 are mp3 files so its a bit difficult to search
i guess full version had that bifurcation of videos and songs
i also dont know if it recognises SD card folders seperately or not
OP need to clarify those
But yes it can Play mkv flv flawlessly in SW mode i have tried that
its like MX player pro of android minus folder bifurcation

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Purchased! Works well, MKV support is pretty good, though a little spotty when it comes to mkv based anime (some play ultra clear, others depending on subber play in weird tie-dye look), and subtitles aren't showing up, but It's extremely good for a first release and gives me some hope. Hopefully subtitle support will be fixed soon. Regardless, was well worth the $2.99 I spent :)

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Purchased! Works well, MKV support is pretty good, though a little spotty when it comes to mkv based anime (some play ultra clear, others depending on subber play in weird tie-dye look), and subtitles aren't showing up, but It's extremely good for a first release and gives me some hope. Hopefully subtitle support will be fixed soon. Regardless, was well worth the $2.99 I spent :)

Thanks a lot for the support! Subtitles and 10bit color issues will be fixed in the next update. Stay tuned.

xkinn

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Let me ask something before Buy this app:
1. Is it possible to copy files from computer to my phone using usb cable?
2. Will this app support H265 in the future?
3. Can you beat VLC? XD

Sent from my RM-821_apac_indonesia_311 using Tapatalk

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Let me ask something before Buy this app:
1. Is it possible to copy files from computer to my phone using usb cable?
2. Will this app support H265 in the future?
3. Can you beat VLC? XD

Sent from my RM-821_apac_indonesia_311 using Tapatalk

Answers:
1. Yes. You can play videos previously copied to the picture\camera roll folders and/or SD card by USB cable.
2. Our goal is to support all the formats out their. We will evaluate the feasibility once H265 gets popular.
3. We are dedicated to building the best video player on all platforms including WP8.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I tested it out (The beta) and so far, I'm impressed with how easy it is to setup and to use. I've only spent a few minutes with it but so far, its not too bad. I do think it is better suited for the Surface RT but on my Lumia 920, it works. I'll get the full version now that its out. So far, all posted reviews give it a full 5 stars. Good job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss