Asphalt 8 is now available for Windows 8 and Windows Phone

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Another important info ... NOT an XBOX Live Title this time. We already know what a mess xbox live has become for developers, maybe they are in the same ship too. But I though Gameloft would at least be on xbox live? weird

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
But whats the use of making it for 512MB ram.
the file size is 819 MB.
after installation it will take about 1.5-1.8gb of storage.
MS should make improvement in wp8 and allow app to be installed in SD card.

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
YAY! Totally worth it. Best in the series IMO, been playing on my iPad for like a month now.

Have to delete some apps first though. *Sigh* People complain that there's not enough apps for WP, yet I have a hard time fitting it all in 5GB.

vishu_nokia

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
How much free space is required to download it I have only 1.07 gb and I dont want to delete angry birds series nor rayman jungle run nor asphalt 7 nor assasin creed nor temple run nor dalton nor royal revolt

PPStar

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Graphics totally suck for 512 MB Ram devices. Mine is L620 btw. They've lowered the graphics way too much. And no Achievements is another huge blow but I'm still gonna buy it regardless of these issues.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Graphics totally suck for 512 MB Ram devices. Mine is L620 btw. They've lowered the graphics way too much. And no Achievements is another huge blow but I'm still gonna buy it regardless of these issues.
I am hearing praises that it runs with 0 lag on 520 and 625 ... weird , they never mentioned lowering of graphics, can u share a comparison screenshot ..

vishu_nokia

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have been playing the game and its awesome with no lags and graphics are good too dont know why people are complaining

Last edited:

TorrentJunkie

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello all!

The game is indeed amazing! Played on iPad Mini and iPhone 4. Doesn't lag at all. Btw, I own a Lumia 720. Now, I cannot install it. It says "You've reached the storage limit on your phone. Please clear some space, then try again."

Now, I know games can't be stored on SD card. But I made 2.8 GB free on my phone memory. How much more free space do I need to get in installed?

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

vishu_nokia

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I installed it after hard reset
So cant advise u but it takes 1.4gb space so u need atleast 3gb free
And a bit less if u install from sd card dwnldng xap file around 2.6gb

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello all!

The game is indeed amazing! Played on iPad Mini and iPhone 4. Doesn't lag at all. Btw, I own a Lumia 720. Now, I cannot install it. It says "You've reached the storage limit on your phone. Please clear some space, then try again."

Now, I know games can't be stored on SD card. But I made 2.8 GB free on my phone memory. How much more free space do I need to get in installed?

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Download the XAP file and then transfer to your phone. This method will not check for existing memory(download will check for a minimum of 4-times free space versus the installation size, I mean if the game needs 700MB free, then your phone needs to have a minimum of 2.8GB free otherwise it wont install . Hope MS will fix this stupid thing in next release.

EDIT: just saw you've already installed, well have fun!! The Android version is free, so will play on my nexus instead of buying it on WP :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720