Skydrive is not loading all my pictures!

boyyoka

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Haii,

I've uploaded about 6k pictures to skydrive on my laptop with no problem. When I enter the skydrive app on my phone it shows all the pictures that I uploaded, however, when I go to my skydrive album in the default photo app installed on my phone, it does not show all pictures! It shows approx 1k pictures!

I tried to sync everything twice, with no success. What is the problem here?

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I would say there is a maximum of 1000 pictures that can be shown in an individual skydrive album in the photo section then. I don't have an album with 6k pictures in it to test! That would be my guess though. As far as I'm aware there isn't a setting anywhere to show any more than this.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
You should be able to view more than 1k pictures, if they are in different albums. Am I right in thinking you have all of these pictures in one album and you can only see approx 1k within this particular album?

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I've just found a thread on it on the Microsoft community forum. It seems there is indeed a limit of 1000 viewable photos when viewing SkyDrive albums on WP. Only way round it by the looks of things, is to make some subfolders within that SkyDrive album.

boyyoka

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Heyy thanks for your help man, I appreciate it. I guess this will have to do until microsoft decides to increase the item limit. Hope they will do it eventually.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
No problem. Yes, I would say it's down to Microsoft themselves to increase the limit on the amount viewable in the photo album section. We'll have to wait and see if this is included in the large 8.1 update next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)