Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for ur replies.. One more thing i wanted to know is many times my touch doesnt work mostly while receiving calls? Is there any solution?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
When you say the touch screen doesn't work, you mean you can't press the "End Call" button? Or "Speaker" button? Or that the screen goes black when you try to press it?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I understand that, m trying to verify that it is a touch screen issue you are having or if your screen is just going black because of the proximity sensor. When your phone doesn't respond to your touch input, do you need to restart the phone in order for it to work again?

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes i need to restart but sometimes i just press the lock button twice after that touch works properly then i can receive call. But doing this everytime is not good.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes i need to restart but sometimes i just press the lock button twice after that touch works properly then i can receive call. But doing this everytime is not good.

Are you on GDR2 or GDR3? Because I know this is a software issue that has been consistent with GDR2 phones and occasionally GDR3, however with GDR3 it doesn't happen nearly at all. Like you will rarely see it happen.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
GDR2 still. Waiting for GDR3 to come in India. Hope it comes soon. But still proud to be windows phone 8 user. Thank you very much for the help you really doing a nice job brother by helping us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention