photo-e-factz

Gaurav V

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
photo-e-factz - a free wp8 app for editing and beautifying photos with effects, frames and text
photo-e-factz is a free wp8 app comprised of photo, effects, and textual facts of photo, on photo. app for capturing user’s lifetime events using photograph picked via camera or gallery - adding multiple visual effects, adding beautiful frame along with configurable title, personalized short message with date embossed on photograph. user can save these configured 'photo events' to phone gallery, share it with friends. application maintains actual resolution, meta information of original photo and then copies it to the new modified one. app act as the “hub” and host all saved 'photo events'. it will also give options to share the picture and locate photo's geo location on "nokia map". this app uses Nokia APIs and hence may not work on non Nokia windows phones.
store url of the app photoefactz-store
please check app's fb page to see set of other modified pics from the app photoefactz-fbpage
below are few modified images via this app
original photo
modified via photo-e-factz app
2.0.jpg
2.2.jpg
3.0.jpg
3.1.jpg
10.0.jpg
10.1.jpg
16.1.jpg
16.2.jpg

Last edited:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your apps, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

Gaurav V

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your apps, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.
Thanks stmav. I am still getting use to this forum and a bit different UI workflow. BTW can you please confirm whether it's the right forum, section to post about new apps? Thanks again and I just hope people here will like my app. Cheers

Gaurav V

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Folks,

I felt syncing of modified pictures with user's skydrive account via app was not that important as any how that is available to user for syncing saved pictures in gallery and that is how I am saving the modified pictures.

So shall I add this feature? Please comment and share your thoughts. Thanks.

Gaurav V

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all for overwhelming response to my app. Observed whopping 400+ downloads on boxing day and overall download count has reached to 1300+ in just 14 days.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs