Win WPCentral store gifts from UC Browser by sharing your thoughts about browsers!

CollingwoodFc

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Its a beautiful and my daily browser, some suggestions

1. Themes
2. Password manager
3. More than 2 user agents; iphone and iPad as I see my website in those two devices a lot.
4. Synchronization to pc
5. Cursor mode
6. Some kind of SkyDrive or Google drive support for saving

Thanks for your efforts

Utpal Talukdar

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I want my WP browser to:
1.Consumes less RAM memory.
2.Faster lodeing.
3.where i could play java games, like Facebook games.
4.an optional password protection at start up.
5.and most important of all ,an option where i could downlode youtube video or vimeo or others if possible.

Suden

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
this is my favourite browser for download from my mobile.
I want some improvements in the browser like
1. It should make me enable to preview the videos from direct websites , like in form of pictures , some websites support this feature and also some browser on android also support this feature.
2. If I cancel any download it should remove it fully , once I had cancel a download of 300mb file it remain in app data , and acquired amount of my internal storage .

by the way excellent browser.

JCtheGreat

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. I suggest a built-in video downloader. That would be nice.
Also, I have thought of this, it is like a "website of the day" thing that would highlight useful and interesting sites. That way we can explore the web more.

Cheers!

kar789thi

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
i need my browser to support flash files so that i can play all sort of video no need to download any other player and also i can play games through online

kkaspars33

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
My most important features:
Optimization - so it would take less time and internet resources;
User Interface(UI) - smooth, easy to find stuff, fast and nice design;
Page saving - so you can save useful information and see it when you are offline;
Updates - so it would be updated in some time;
Buttons - at the bottom side of screen, so I would need to go anywhere. Buttons like tabs, refresh/stop, adress bar.
Video playback - so it would play video and didn't open a video application;
Download manager - so I would see how long does it take to download;
Speed dial - a homescreen to my favourite pages(I hope i'm right);
Pre-loaded - If I'm in a page's subsection and I go back to where I came, I would like it to not load the page again(I hope you can understand what I mean);

Sorry for my english.

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
What I really want more than anything is more tile sizes in speed dial. Instead of your two custom sizes, can you have the three native WP tile sizes instead? Thanks!

Sent from my purple velociraptor.

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Who will be the next lucky winner? It will be released on 2014/1/6.Keep an eye out.!Thank you for joining the discussion.We are appreciated for all your voice.

UC Browser

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
With the latest version UCBrowser 3.3 for WP , one more size is available now in Speed Dial. You can have a try.Thank you.
What I really want more than anything is more tile sizes in speed dial. Instead of your two custom sizes, can you have the three native WP tile sizes instead? Thanks!

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
With the latest version UCBrowser 3.3 for WP , one more size is available now in Speed Dial. You can have a try.Thank you.

UC Browser 3.3 isn't available on WP7, please try and bring the new features to WP7 devices. Thanks!

Naing Tun

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
That is what I mean. I want more sites, which don't just rely on history/bookmarks.
By URL suggestion, do you mean when typing "go", the link "http://google.com" pop out and available to click?
I think we already added that feature, but will need more work to include more sites.

Neerav894

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I need a great user-friendly interface for Browser.. Then i need downloading like IDM which download 10-15 places of a single file..

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
speed.
I want instantaneous start up and the fastest page loading possible.

in addition, cutting edge security and support for adblocking would be nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6