(Official) Copy.com App on WP8 Discussion / QA

CopyTeam

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello WP community!

As this community seems to be one of the largest and most active Windows Phone forums, we thought we would take the opportunity to create this thread to garner feedback, address concerns, and hear new ideas for coming updates. We plan on continuously updating the app to make it the best cloud experience on Windows Phone.

First off, a heads up the fact that we just recently updated our official Copy.com app for WP8 to version 2.0! After our initial launch of Copy on WP8 received lots of positive feedback, we went back and redesigned the app to bring it up to snuff with the other platforms. We hope you like it!

Copy | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Some highlights of the new version:

- New UI
- Mark files and folders as favorites
- Pinlock
- Upload photos from your phone
- Download and open any of your Copy files
- Stream music and video files
- Save MP3 files to your phone
- Manage company folders
- Share files and folders
- Receive and manage shares sent to you
- View your account quotas
- Company Support
- Much more!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow I didn't realize the update was that big, I need to go and open it now!

Quick question, what's the status of a Windows 8 Store Copy application? Is it non-existent - where the normal desktop copy client is best, in the pipeline or what?

It's nice seeing an official thread here, thanks for dropping in!

CopyTeam

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Wow I didn't realize the update was that big, I need to go and open it now!

Quick question, what's the status of a Windows 8 Store Copy application? Is it non-existent - where the normal desktop copy client is best, in the pipeline or what?

It's nice seeing an official thread here, thanks for dropping in!

A Windows 8 Store Copy application is definitely in the pipeline. WP8 was higher priority. It's coming!

Emerald Saldanha

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Do you have a rough idea when a Copy.com App for Windows Tablets will be available?! It'll make my life so much easier at school, I'm having issues with my onedrive syncing all my notes :crying:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3