windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Fake App Updates

We can engage more people if we have such a thread.
Please see this: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...we-help-tackling-fake-apps-out-app-store.html

I participated in this thread and I reported one fake app umm know what android have more junk / useless apps when compared to ios and windowsphone.that's the main reason why android is leading in more apps in play store.windows phone have useful apps,wp believe in quality of apps not just quantity.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I participated in this thread and I reported one fake app umm know what android have more junk / useless apps when compared to ios and windowsphone.that's the main reason why android is leading in more apps in play store.windows phone have useful apps,wp believe in quality of apps not just quantity.

End of the day, android has much more apps than wp8 and they all work properly. Wp8 has few apps and will take another year(totally five years for wp os) to catch up with all the demanded apps(including music, retail, banking apps And games). There are a lot of crap apps on wp but doesn't mean we are discounting them from 200k official count. The developer should start focusing more on wp8 development to bring to same standard as iOS and android. I can give you few examples; whatsapp, Facebook, Good(enterprise email app), tapatalk(well known forum software) etc etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

End of the day, android has much more apps than wp8 and they all work properly.

Just no. Maybe the ones you installed but there are some crappy apps that don't even open or immediately force close. Just yesterday I had such a case on my Nexus S running 4.1.2 with the official Facebook app (5 times force close before it worked). And there are apps in the Play Store that are worse (e.g. harvesting your and you're contacts' information). And don't forget all the useless apps that are just bookmarks. So yes, Android does offer more apps but both good AND bad ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3