- 01-30-2014, 04:37 PM #1
Well I'm tired of the spotify app, because it's terrible. So I wanted to try Beats music, after all it's 7-days trial.
But the app is only available in the US (I'm from Norway)
So first of:
1. Change region on phone to USA - Settings -> Region -> USA
2. Restart phone
3. Download app from Store - Beats Music
4. Download a VPN, I used Cyber Ghost 5. (On you computer)
5. Then choose a american proxy
6. When connected visit Beats Music sign up page here
7. Write you personalia, except the phone number.
8. Log in on your phone, VOILA!
It's not that hard to guess, but for those of you who don't know, here is how
Last edited by willybraatlund; 01-30-2014 at 05:00 PM.
- By Nicholas Gust in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:23 AM
- By Matthew Becker1 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:16 PM
- By Puneet Kohli in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:29 AM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:30 PM
- By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 02:10 PM