Qik or Bambuser video streaming equivilent app's on WP????

mobilejk

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
For anyone that doesn't know Qik and Bambuser are streaming video recording and sharing apps that are free and found in the Apple and Android app stores. They ARE NOT in the WP store. Anyone know it the WP store has equivalent apps for streaming video recording and sharing?

mobilejk

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Bump

Guess we can add video streaming/sharing apps as another hole in the WP app experience. Honestly I like WP but it's frustrating that so many times you look for an app and it's just not there and it happens ALOT.

mobilejk

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
For anyone that doesn't know Qik and Bambuser are streaming video recording and sharing apps that are free and found in the Apple and Android app stores. They ARE NOT in the WP store. Anyone know it the WP store has equivalent apps for streaming video recording and sharing?

Still looking.

mobilejk

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Good info on Skype but the application I'm looking for is video recording like with the video feature of the camera for example recording a important event or urgent happening say a traffic accident or stop that you want to have go directly online in case your phone is disabled or taken. IOW so the content isn't just on the phone itself but online as well for safe keeping. That is the type of app I'm looking for.

MakThaNife

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Not really. Need it to upload video as it is recording so that way if the cop grabs your phone, the video is still saved. Really pathetic that there is nothing on WP8 for this purpose. Tons on Android and IOS

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Now there is a client for utrail.me but still no Bambuser, Ustream, Persicope, twitch, etc...
Bambuser in the past has supported a LOT of systems, so I am confident they will release an app, also I sent them a message to see what they think.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Have not tried it myself but a 3rd party app for Periscope is: Easyscope

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Feasyscope-beta%2F9nblggh4x97k&token=cRT_CgWZ

Bambuser support replied that they aren't planning on supporting W10M, what the hell? I hope they change their mind, that sucks. (Maybe if a lot of users reach out to them)

There is an app called UTrailMe that seemed to work https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...video-streaming%2F9nblggh08g3g&token=b07F0SU6 However it looks like the website has some problems, so I'm sure it worked at least for a while, but I don't know if it's working right now. If somebody else can test this and tell me if the got it to work correctly, I'll be thankful.
Also it has a few bugs, twitter integration doesn't work.

About Easyscope, it is just to watch streams, it doesn't have the ability to upload. Here's hoping they add the option...

So the current hope is on:

1. Facebook app update adding LIVE functionality.
2. Bambuser changing their minds (come on, they supported Symbian, Meego, Maemo, even a very old Windows Mobile version! dudeeee)
3. Twitter releasing official Periscope app, or Easyscope adding broadcast capability.
4. Ustream or someone else finally developing an app.
5. UTrailMe working correctly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon