Weave no longer published

PeterByrne

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just tried to re-install my paid version of Weave on my 1520 but the store claims the app is unpublished and no longer available. Any ideas whats going on?

Kind regards,
​Peter

SelesGames

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just tried to re-install my paid version of Weave on my 1520 but the store claims the app is unpublished and no longer available. Any ideas whats going on?

Kind regards,
​Peter

It's... a Microsoft issue. Can't really explain more. We will bring it back in the future once the issue is resolved.

PeterByrne

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Another thing Mr SG Weave, I attempted to re-install because the app because the ability to change font size after clicking through to read a story had suddenly stopped functioning, although the fuction continued to work in list view?

How odd.

​Peter

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Crap, this is one my favorite apps on Windows Phone, I use it every morning. I had to hard reset my phone today and Now I can't install it.... I'm going to go nuts... Would anyone provide a XAP so I can side load it till the official version comes back in the marketplace ? Man, I am going to go nuts with out this app...

Help ! Someone !

Edit: Ah, thank god, I was in their beta program (they didn't set it up on the site, I needed to download a XAP to beta test) and it just so happened I had a old beta on my hard drive that was not expired, a little buggy but, it works.... till this problem is resolved.

Happy again :)

Last edited:

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Crap, this is one my favorite apps on Windows Phone, I use it every morning. I had to hard reset my phone today and Now I can't install it.... I'm going to go nuts... Would anyone provide a XAP so I can side load it till the official version comes back in the marketplace ? Man, I am going to go nuts with out this app...

Help ! Someone !

try searching at windowsphonehub.in! I download xap there to deploy into my device.
Hopefully this weave issue will be fixed. I really love using this app to read Feeds!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3