Moliplayer Free Version Download

shan678

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Follow the steps:-

1- First Change your region to "China" and restart your phone

2- Then open this link and download moliplayer MoliPlayer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

3- After installation, open it. The language will be in Chinese , don't worry. Click on the bottom link/button. Then moliplayer will start in English language.

4- Then change your phone language to normal and restart. All set !! Done

5- Repeat the step-3 to get moliplayer in English language. ENJOY !!!

NOTE:- Some features are locked in this version, but its worth a shot.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It might also be a good idea to support the dev or they might leave, sounds good too.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
It might also be a good idea to support the dev or they might leave, sounds good too.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk
actually, u r right. if we don't support the devs by purchasing the apps, the devs shall leave this OS un-attended. it is necessary to attract the devs. otherwise, the situation right now, that many people are complaining that not many apps are coming to WP, is gonna worsen in future.
we should think that we r getting a similar phone hardware at half the price (comparing with iPhone pricing), we must be ready to spend a few bucks for apps. most of the apps costs equal to a coffee.

Suds008

May 6, 2014
Visit site
hey wanted 2 ask my moliplayer is not showing up any videos it used 2 show before but after 8.1 update its not showing up i have uninstalled n reinstall d app but nothing worked can any 1 help? using Lumia 720

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
hey wanted 2 ask my moliplayer is not showing up any videos it used 2 show before but after 8.1 update its not showing up i have uninstalled n reinstall d app but nothing worked can any 1 help? using Lumia 720

Install it in phone memory instead of sd card then it will read all your video and music files....

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
No, just region. When you open the app, you'll see Chinese, then tap at the bottom link, and you will see English language. Yes, first link is always Chinese.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05