Navigation voice doesn't work at all on here drive+

josef.r

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have Here Drive+ installed on my Nokia Lumia 1020 with Czech voice, navigation works but no voice at all. It used to work before...
Now only beep when exceed speed. T tired also another languages but no luck...

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro2_206 using Tapatalk

josef.r

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why but after downloading the English voice in the settings of the phone (not in the settings of the here drive app), the Czech navigation voice works again, maybe this will help someone with similar problems...

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro2_206 using Tapatalk

Frap0

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello. Where did you download the english voice?
I cannot find any setting to download english voice in Windows Phone (only in Here Drive app)

Thanks

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello. Where did you download the english voice?
I cannot find any setting to download english voice in Windows Phone (only in Here Drive app)

Thanks

In Here Drive+, go into settings and there should be an option for Navigation Voice.

Frap0

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have found it.
It is not in Here Drive+
It is in Windows Phone as josef.r said.
I had to go to Menu ? Settings ? Speech ? Speech Language ? and I downloaded English (United States)

After that voice turn by turn started to work (Czech voice for example)

It is crazy that I had to download US English speech in Windows Phone to have Czech turn by turn voice in Here Drive +.
It makes absolutely no sense, but it somehow works. (It is definitely a bug in Here Drive +)

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
That tip works!
It was enough for me to reinstall original language (in my case - Polish) and then automatic update.
After that Here Drive+ speaks again:eek:rly:

Thanks for tip!

Arek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99