Which apps do you want on windowsphone?

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
IFTTT, Saga, VSCO, for now. And maybe Withings.
VSCO especially because filter recipes would be developers trade secret.
Would like to ask for Hatena too, but since Windows Phone's present in Japan is as good as Blackberry (no new device available from carriers), I'm pessimistic on this one. The service hardly has any presence outside that island country.

The most important 1st party apps is for services that doesn't have API for 3rd party to do it. Quite satisfied with the 3rd party Foursquare, Flickr, Instagram, Newsblur, Pocket apps.

Flipboard and CamiApp is already available for Windows RT. Microsoft should nudge them to update it to universal apps to cover both platform.
Tumblr, only want them to update feature to give notification and show stats, as well as performance increase.

And update the social service applications to link to the People hub. :D

Vinit Pratap

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
First I want Microsoft to improve their own apps then I would think about other official apps since windows phone is their own os still they can't code so called perfect app for us. (except bing apps)

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Canadian apps... i.e. official banking apps for CIBC, BMO, Scotia, TD (reportedly coming)... Cineplex, Starbucks, Dominos Pizza, McDonalds, Pizza Pizza ... Local taxi/cab services in each of the cities.

Ezhik

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Whatever the most hip app is, I don't really know.

What I actually want is for the apps that are already out to match the quality of their Android and iOS counterparts.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Any browser that isn't based off of IE 10/11. That'll never happen though.

As much as I love IE 11, it's still a bit bland.

wabelo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I would like 3 apps: FoxitPDF reader (so i can use a marker in pdfs, working them instead of just reading), Spotify (free streaming, pay to have premium features) and NokiaMixRadio or Songza without country restrictions (there is no way you can have it in Peru).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234