App similar to HTC's Blinkfeed?

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Is there any app like the HTC's Blinkfeed where I can get all the updates and news from my social media or news sources? I know bing news and people hub does the job but I'm looking for sth like Blinkfeed.

wizzackr

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Any news on whether blinkfeed will eventually become available on non-HTC phones as well? AFAIK you can get it on non-HTC Android phones.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Any news on whether blinkfeed will eventually become available on non-HTC phones as well? AFAIK you can get it on non-HTC Android phones.

Well android is android, u can jailbreak ur fon and get any app u want. But WP have restrictions.

Divinus FiliuS

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Is there any app like the HTC's Blinkfeed where I can get all the updates and news from my social media or news sources? I know bing news and people hub does the job but I'm looking for sth like Blinkfeed.

As an ex HTC user, for now, this year at least, and Blinkfeed evangelist, I'm sorry to report, after MUCH blood and sweat searching, trying everything, there just is NOT ANYTHING LIKE Blinkfeed. Nothing ca replace it. In so many ways. Sorry. Back to HTC!

Mmazeo

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
As an ex HTC user, for now, this year at least, and Blinkfeed evangelist, I'm sorry to report, after MUCH blood and sweat searching, trying everything, there just is NOT ANYTHING LIKE Blinkfeed. Nothing ca replace it. In so many ways. Sorry. Back to HTC!

Isn't Flipboard the same thing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss