The missing apps from my favorite OS

c41

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
- Official SoundCloud
client with proper notifications and messaging (since i am producing music, i need these features for the successful artist management, and the SoundCloud API restrictions the third party apps cant use the messaging and notification features)
I made a quick mockup in few minutes in Photoshop: duKVe4y.jpg

- Duolingo
client. I think this is the best online / app based way to learn the basics of a language.

- Official Pushbullet
client. Yep, we have a Pushbullet app in the strore, but its not working on my device, i can't login due to some device-related bug. I totally fell in love with this awesome service.

- A proper IMDB and Flixster app

- ifttt
This amazingly simple yet powerful iPhone app can automate just about anything you'd want to do in your digital life, from backing up photos on Facebook to sending you text message reminders of upcoming appointments.

- Cloze
The iPhone app Cloze collects tweets, emails, Facebook posts, and other bits of communication from your contacts, and prioritizes them based on people who are most relevant to you.

- Codecademy
Codecademy is a fantastic project, with the laudable goal of teaching the world to code.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
There are many apps that are still missing. My wife's biggest things are games made by Team Lava (IOS and android only) btw: those game are addicting.

I have several apps that are missing for my work. It sucks :( I have thought about dropping my iPhone 5s and getting an iPod touch (a bigger version if they sell it)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3