need help with swannview

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
I bought the swann security system a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know how I can see the cameras on my windows phone running DP 8.1. The swannview app doesnt work at all or maybe there is another way to see them. Any suggestions

Danjp

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't have experience with Swann security systems, but you don't have specifics for your problem so its likely anyone will be able to help you with your vague information. Did you put in the ip address of the cameras? Have you had success setting it up on another device (android. IOS)?

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
I don't have experience with Swann security systems, but you don't have specifics for your problem so its likely anyone will be able to help you with your vague information. Did you put in the ip address of the cameras? Have you had success setting it up on another device (android. IOS)?
Yes Ive put in the ip address Ive tried just about everything. The swannview app I believe is for windows phone 7 I was hoping maybe someone knew another way of seeing my cameras or maybe this thread would get someone to update the app. My wife had no trouble getting it setup on her Iphone.

YoDaMic

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I bought the swann security system a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know how I can see the cameras on my windows phone running DP 8.1. The swannview app doesnt work at all or maybe there is another way to see them. Any suggestions

I've got mine working flawlessly. Try using mobile port 9000 in the device setup. I remember I was having problems and this worked.

YoDaMic

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Could you take a screen shot of the screen setup

I have two setups, one for my local home network and one using Swann's DDNS service for when away from home. I've also included a bonus pic of the oil spots in my driveway. Hope this helps.

wp_ss_20140924_0001.jpgwp_ss_20140924_0002.jpgwp_ss_20140924_0003.jpg

Andrew Tolson

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Ive got the same problem with my windows phone and ive tried entering 9000 as suggested and nothing happens it just states connecting to server all the time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077