Let's start a WPcentral Group on Skype Qik !

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody !
As you probably know, today, Skype launched Skype Qik, a new messaging app similar in Snapchat but focused on video sharing, and it's missing Qik Flip, that's available on iOs and Android. The app gap is real, even from app that are made by MS.
However, I'm tired to grumble about that fact and maybe you are too.

This app won't be really adopted by a lot of people, because of Snapchat mastodon (remember Facebook Slingshot ?)

So I thought : What if Windows Phone users starts to heaily use this app ? We could create a WPCentral, showing each other our food or parties ! I really think we should stop grumbling and change the stats of the using percentage of an app, as Skype Qik. What if Skype Qik is used 50% by Windows Phone users ?

Here we go my friends, I start there a WpCentral "Food show" on Skype Qik, for everybody who like to show their food. If you have other ideas for a group, just say it, we can do everything !

Just add Germinator in your phone contact with (deleted number) and send me a Qik !
I'll create the group then add you to the show

I'm waiting you guys !

Thanks

Last edited:

lordsnow

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Why support this half-baked app by the owner of the OS, Micro$oft, when they keep doing better apps for other platforms? Besides, how the hell we don't have a Windows version?

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Why support this half-baked app by the owner of the OS, Micro$oft, when they keep doing better apps for other platforms? Besides, how the hell we don't have a Windows version?

Because we have no choice ? No apps are Windows Phone First.

The first aim of this thread is to enjoy together, please stop grumbling guys !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss