Tetra lockscreen app

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I want to try this app so badly, but once I download and configure it and when I try to unlock it black background shows up and then only the regular start lockscteen pops out. Please help...

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
its taking too long to load and to unlock ... Otherwise the idea is great. Realy waiting for the lag fix and more features :)

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I want to try this app so badly, but once I download and configure it and when I try to unlock it black background shows up and then only the regular start lockscteen pops out. Please help...
It does the same to me but randomly. The next time I unlock the phone everything works fine.
This app feels a lot smoother than the live lock screen app. Let's hope they will add more widgets and some customisations on the way text appears. The grey colour of the calendar events is hard to read sometimes when I have a background with bright colours

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site

I had the black screen issue as well. I just closed the app and kind of just re-did everything and it's working now. Unfortunately, it's a little laggy on my Lumia 928.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Nice, but the email address in the 'about' box bounces. Kind of hard to give direct feedback this way!

Mini bug: On my 1520 there's a one-pixel white line along the bottom when I use a pic taken with the 1520.
Mini bug: map widget says 'location disabled' for a few seconds, before finding my location.
Request: Keep your lock screen picture unchanged by default on install.

plicto

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Does the lockscreen app only work with English set as the system language? When I set the system language to Swedish I get the black screen problem just like the OP. If I set it to English the app works.

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
It works now! A little lag but I'm sure they can iron that out later. To the OP: I don't know what helped really with the array of reboots and soft resets. I also went to lock screen settings and set it to tetra lockscreen. Locked my screen while in settings and it worked. When I unlocked again, it had reverted back to my old settings but the tetra was still working. I can handle the little lag but one thing that may cause me to switch back is that when I unlock my screen, the start screen or whatever was there before it locked looks grainy for about a second. Now for a weather widget. My life would then be complete. Oh and I changed EVERYTHING to US. Region, language, regional format.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I tried it and it worked fine on my 1520.. Only I prefer the MSN weather on my standard lock screen which works seamlessly with my Glance screen. (in other words, the weather info, as well as the clock and any quick notification icons show on my Glance screen... and when I wake the phone, the same info stays in the same exact place on the lock screen.. Thus providing a fluid like transition effect from Glance to Lock... With this app, I lose all that. So I'm going to pass... just my $.02

LumiaIcon

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Works great for me on my 1520, however, other than the calendar it really doesn't display any useful data. Would be great to be able to quick launch messaging or email.

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah launching emails would be nice. The location info is a bit useless because it just shows you where you are with no address or anything. Not gonna help you one bit if you're lost. But then there's Here for that. Flashlight, weather (with ability to use your prefered app), email launch, calendar launch would be welcome additions. Hoping this doesn't get abandoned like live lock screen.

armyvet66629

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
They should implement the glance support after adding weather information to it. Glance support is one of the main reasons I'm using the Microsoft weather app

Formula84

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
They should implement the glance support after adding weather information to it. Glance support is one of the main reasons I'm using the Microsoft weather app

I left that exact comment in the app store, everyone should post their opinions and recommendations in the reviews section for the app, my guess is they will be monitoring that for suggestions.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The location info is a bit useless because it just shows you where you are with no address or anything.
For me the benefit is that the info is available before unlock. For those of us with company mandated long unlock codes this is kind of nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3