Don't we loyal wp guys deserve simple n fast selfie app? With 1) front camera initialization by defa

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Don't we loyal wp guys deserve simple n fast selfie app? With 1) front camera initialization by default 2) not asking for filters like Lumia selfie or action selfie 3) save pic automatically on clicking 4) ad free... Is it too much expectation on my side???

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Random info but treasure tags can now be used as a remote shutter for selfies with Lumia phones. Pretty cool. Doesn't help you app question but thought you might like it

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why camera button > flip camera is too hard to do and you need an app for it.

If anything it would take you significantly longer to find and run this hypothetical "selfie" app than it would to just use the normal camera.

Also a valid course of action is to not take selfies :p

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't understand why camera button > flip camera is too hard to do and you need an app for it.

If anything it would take you significantly longer to find and run this hypothetical "selfie" app than it would to just use the normal camera.

Also a valid course of action is to not take selfies :p

It's very easy response when you don't have simple such app

diapers

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Maybe there would be better apps in the store if we weren't so cheap. Is it that hard to pay 99cents for something that cost the dev like 25$ an hour to code?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb