Photosynth Panoramas

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Microsoft updated the photosynth app and now it can take full resolution 3D panorama.
I have Lumia920 and didn't captured any high-res panoramas yet.
If any of you have 1520, icon, 930 or 1020 and captured panorama with the app, please share it here.
i would like to see them. also other phones will be great to watch too
please share all your Synths here

please watch mine here

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
This is an amazing app, my only wish is to save HDR or RAW formats, considering it was made my Microsoft and they have the ability to add it, I hope they add it sooner then later.

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Just tried it.
I think it only works while climbing stairs or maybe moving the phone down then up or something...
Just guessing tho...

The person who made the moving picture wasn't just climbing up stairs :confused:
Maybe someone will come forward as to how this was done, either way, I still wish you could make HDR or RAW panoramas ! Seems silly to have a good phone for just phone calls, or texting.

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
The person who made the moving picture wasn't just climbing up stairs :confused:
Maybe someone will come forward as to how this was done, either way, I still wish you could make HDR or RAW panoramas ! Seems silly to have a good phone for just phone calls, or texting.

You can but only on a computer. I made this 6 DNG/RAW Pano in PS fairly easily. :)

Lindeman Lake Pano by Blue1k, on Flickr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster