Snapchat locked me out?!

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have had an email from Snapchat advising if i don't stop using 3rd party apps aka 6snap they will lock me out, well they have just done so today I cant log into 6snap without getting the message you've been locked out for repeatedly using 3rd party Snapchat apps, well this sux!! Is this new or has it happened to anyone else?

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Wasn't the issue to do with data being leaked? I thought that the prohibition of 3rd party apps was to prevent such leaks.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have changed my password and it worked once but today snaps wouldn't load etc so logged out changed password only for snapchat to send me and email and notify me on 6snap as well for using the app so 2 strikes and your locked out.

Broad and Market

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded Cyberdust a few days ago and honestly it is better than snapchat in almost every way. Its cross platform so just talk some friends into downloading it.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I downloaded Cyberdust a few days ago and honestly it is better than snapchat in almost every way. Its cross platform so just talk some friends into downloading it.

This is the approach to take, supporting apps and services that support WP. Running after services that wont support you is a waste of time. Unless your friends are all 5 year old it wont matter that you don't have an app and it shouldn't be an issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3