Dubsmash Is Coming To Windows Phone !!!

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Most of you must've heard by now about the new popular trending app , Dubsmash.
For those of you who don't know about it, its basically a fun app where you can record small videos and add popular voiceovers from our favorite songs, movies, etc;
I've had some time to tinker with it on my brother's iphone and I instantly became in love with it
A week ago, I sent an email for the Dubsmash team expressing to them how important it would mean if they consider developing an app for windows phone. I just got the reply today that they're working on it. Now I really don't know if they are for real or they're just playing along but I would like to personally believe that they're working on the app for us. Here is what they said and I quote:

"Thanks for your message! It's so nice to know that there is an overwhelming amount of interest for a Windows Phone compatible Dubsmash app. Our product team is currently looking into creating a Windows Phone app and we hope to roll this out in the near future!"

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I sent them an email yesterday asking the same question and got exactly the same answer. Cut and paste! I hope they stick to their word...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss