Fitbit Flex & Lumia 925

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying to sync my Fitbit Flex with my Lumia 925, but it gets stuck on searching for tracker.

I know that it's not my Fitbit Flex that's at fault as it works with both my iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 5th generation.

Is the Lumia 925 compatible with the Fitbit Flex or am I out of luck with the Fitbit & my Lumia 925?

Roland

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Seem to remember reading on this site that Microsoft had removed something Bluetooth related (version/firmware) that allowed it to sync properly in DP.
Fairly sure Cyan enabled it again though. What firmware are you on, Black, Cyan?

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Seem to remember reading on this site that Microsoft had removed something Bluetooth related (version/firmware) that allowed it to sync properly in DP.
Fairly sure Cyan enabled it again though. What firmware are you on, Black, Cyan?

I'm on Lumia Black Firmware.

Windows Phone 8.1 update.

Firmware Revision 3051.

Roland

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't aware any 925's were still on Black and not Cyan.
As far as I'm aware Cyan fixes this fault you've got.
It's cyan not available in your region yet?

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
When I had a L925, the FitBit and 925 really didn't play that well. It just kept searching and searching. I was due for an upgrade anyways, so I went with the HTC One. Now it syncs up without issues.

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Newer firmware ⤴
As in newer phone newer firmware.
I seem to remember in this site for the review/preview of the band the article mentioned it not syncing correctly for those on DP.
Something to do with Microsoft removing something for the DP release before activating it again after.

Last edited:

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't aware any 925's were still on Black and not Cyan.
As far as I'm aware Cyan fixes this fault you've got.
It's cyan not available in your region yet?

I just opted out of pfd and automatically was on Denim, I then opted back into the pfd and was back on Black. so it looks like the pfd doesn't properly update to Denim.

Still not able to properly sync my flex with my Lumia which is a bit of a pain.
Roland

Last edited:

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
The sync issue seems to have fixed itself. The last sync info seems to be off by quite a bit though, but at least synchronization seems to be working.

Roland

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I fixed my Fitbit syncing issue, run Nokia Update Tool, used PFD to update from 8.1 Cyan to 8.1.1 Denim (PFD says I'm running Cyan, but de registering PFD says Denim) my Fitbit Flex now pairs with my phone & syncs with the Fitbit app without any problems.

Roland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos