Does anyone know The Weather Channel App (Microsoft Mobile) email?

Pacific16

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
The Weather Channel App (Microsoft Mobile)

Hi all,

I wanted to reach the support team of The Weather Channel App (Microsoft Mobile) to request updates. However, I couldn't reach them due to invalid email (in-app).

If Microsoft guys are listening, I request them to have a look in this case. This app is pretty accurate unlike MSN Weather, but the advertisement header is spoiling the show :unhappy:

Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Kindly advise.

Thanks,
PK

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: The Weather Channel App (Microsoft Mobile)

It's a free app by The Weather Channel and they want income from it. So you get advertisement. Too bad.

MS isn't going to do anything about that. Though there might be MS guys here I've yet to see them and I highly doubt they'll do anything about this as it's not against the apps rules.

Not sure what you're using but there is no MS Mobile...

Pacific16

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for your reply.
I hope you've checked the link in my post. Actually there are two versions of the Weather Channel app. This one comes under Microsoft Mobile (seems they designed especially for Nokia). I am not actually complaining about the ads, but the ad header is not working at all. It appears and disappears on its mood ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for your reply.
I hope you've checked the link in my post. Actually there are two versions of the Weather Channel app. This one comes under Microsoft Mobile (seems they designed especially for Nokia). I am not actually complaining about the ads, but the ad header is not working at all. It appears and disappears on its mood ;)

Then contact MS - Support | Windows Phone How-to (United Kingdom)

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

This app is dead. You can't find it in the store when you type weather channel, only if you use direct link.
Weather channel by weather channel is also dead, it hasn't been updated for almost 3 years, for me, that's a dead app...
Just use accuweather, it's accurate, looks nice, has weather alerts for all locations, great lock screen pictures, it's free, doesn't have ads for non USA locations(I think that has ads only for locations where minute cast is available).
Or you can buy weather app, there are many good.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Looking at the list of permissions that app requires, there's no way I'd install it. Contacts? Phone dialler? Video and still capture? etc etc
For a weather app, that seems excessive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills