Microsoft Health

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I was able to add my Breakfast into the food log this morning, I've now come to add a snack into the food log and it wont add what I've he'd & just throws an error. I thought no big deal I'll just add it via the Windows 8.1 app on my HP Stream 7 an the exact same error got thrown up using the desktop version instead of the phone version, is anyone else having the same problem or know how to fix it?

Roland

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Good one Roland. Just tried adding a breakfast in both apps (windows and phone 8). I have no issues adding breakfast in the phone app, but somehow the windows 8 app has a difficult time loading data, it seems to take ages and only pressing the back button or restarting the app solves the frozen in loading issue. But when I add all breakfast items in the app and restart the app in winodws 8 a minute later, the breakfast is synchronized correctly to both devices.

My guess would be some kind of server bug or issue now. Perhaps worth sending as a feeback to microsoft. Could explain why your snack item isn't working.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99