Bing Sports app bug

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
A while back, there was a bug where MLB teams I added to my favorite teams list were not showing up. In troubleshooting, I tried adding other MLB teams to my favorites to see if they would show up. They did not. I'm not sure if Microsoft provided an update but eventually this bug was resolved . . . . sort of. MLB teams that I've added to favorite teams are now showing. However, even teams that I added when testing are showing up. I remove them from favorites, but when I restart the app, they're back under favorites. First I couldn't add them, now I can't remove them. Any thoughts on how to fix this or is there a way to report a bug to Microsoft?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey mate, first of all thanks xd Why am I thanking you, because I wanted to remove a team myself (I added a team to Sports to see if cortana would pick up on them and give me the schedules, but I never removed the team afterwards). Today I did some digging... Obviously we can't remove teams form the app, so it had to be from the website...

I did this on my PC, not sure if phone browser would work, but don't see any reason as to why it wouldn't :)
Here's what you do:

• Head to Bing.com
  • Sign in with your MS account (account which you use on the phone)
  • Once on the browser page, click on MSN (6th option at the top) (Takes you to the MSN homepage)
  • Open sports (should be 4th or 5th option next to your location and weather info)
  • Once on the page.. Click on the arrow pointing right (under your profile pic); keep clicking till you see "My Favorites"
  • Open that and add/remove any team you like from there

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I've tried that and the problem persists. The team I keep removing keeps reappearing on both the Sports app and the website.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I've tried that and the problem persists. The team I keep removing keeps reappearing on both the Sports app and the website.

Weird, I checked mine and it hasn't done the same as yours... Ehm did you perhaps tell cortana to track that particular team? check under interests and remove the team from there (if it's there lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb