Windows Insider app is not working, how can I get it working?

Antonio Isert

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Windows Insider app is not working

First of all, sorry for posting this question again (I've already posted it on the Windows 10 forum), but I didn't had a reply and I'll want to see if any of you could help me.

The other day, I did a hard reset to my phone (nokia lumia 630) in order to leave it clean for the installation of the Windows 10 preview. After all the process, I proceeded to install the Windows Insider app (I've registered my account to the Windows Insider page), but when I opened it and touch the "get preview build" button, it randomly closed without even leaving a crash code or something. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall and even doing a hard reset again, but it keeps getting me out the app.

If you know some way of making it work, please, make me know!

PS: Tell me if you need me to send you some screenshot or something, I'll try to pos it as soon as possible!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows Insider app is not working

is the app closing at "get preview build" or after you've selected which ring you would like?? if it's the latter then don't worry, just go to settings and check if updates are available

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Did you already try to remove the app and reinstall it?

He said that already done it
That's odd problem .. Try to change the app install location to phone
And try to change your account maybe that will help

Antonio Isert

May 15, 2015
Visit site

I've installed it on the phone memory already, and nothing happened, but I'll try to change the account in order to see if that solves the problem.

Thank you for the advice, I'll update you as soon as I try it out! :)

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

I've installed it on the phone memory already, and nothing happened, but I'll try to change the account in order to see if that solves the problem.

Thank you for the advice, I'll update you as soon as I try it out! :)

Your are welcome mate..
If that didn't work out for you , try to install a fresh copy of your firmware using Microsoft /Nokia tool .. That's should do it for sure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa