What happened to the TV Show app?

Doutz

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I removed it because it stopped working properly. And now I can't find it in the store. It was removed apparently. Why? Could we expect return?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WindowsCentral.

I've moved your thread to the Windows Phone Apps forum.

Have you tried contacting the developer and asking about the app?

Doutz

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Hello and thank you, I'm newbie here and I haven't seen the app category from the main page.
I haven't contacted developers. Despite I've even paid for that app, I don't find it that important.
I've created the topic to start discussion about TV Show's disappearing and also I'm a little bit looking forward for your recomendations for another apps useful in tracking new episodes of my favourite shows.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello and thank you, I'm newbie here and I haven't seen the app category from the main page.
I haven't contacted developers. Despite I've even paid for that app, I don't find it that important.
I've created the topic to start discussion about TV Show's disappearing and also I'm a little bit looking forward for your recomendations for another apps useful in tracking new episodes of my favourite shows.

Search for Push TV app. Awesome thing, u get a notification when a new episode is out, you can also mark as seen, etc...

Works like a charm, and i have been using it for over a year. It also does back up to Onedrive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077