Why don't my apps update on my Lumia 830 & WP10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Apps do not update? Lumia 830 & WP10

After being forced to do a hard reset to the phone some apps work but the rest post just "waiting" as if they would be coming. Eg Messenger I cant use and get updated but I get the notifications of the incoming messages? Before the hard reset I couldnt call with the phone but I could take incoming calls. Now the emails and phone are working just fine but some apps (many of them) are still to be "updated". What to do next?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apps do not update? Lumia 830 & WP10

After being forced to do a hard reset to the phone some apps work but the rest post just "waiting" as if they would be coming. Eg Messenger I cant use and get updated but I get the notifications of the incoming messages? Before the hard reset I couldnt call with the phone but I could take incoming calls. Now the emails and phone are working just fine but some apps (many of them) are still to be "updated". What to do next?

Go Store -> hamburger tab -> Updates -> Check -> wait for results and update all of them

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why don't my apps update on my Lumia 830 & WP10?

try a soft reset (restart) and then check for app updates - update a few at a time

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)