Can't download maps for HERE DRIVE +?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

can't download maps for HERE DRIVE +

I am using HERE MAPS and HERE DRIVE + for a while and I am trying to download or update the maps that I have for days . Every time I get the same message, although I check everything : "Can't reach the map library right now. Make sure the airplane mode is turned off and check your cellular data or WI-FI connection." I can go on internet, using WI-FI or or data connection, The airplane mode is OFF. I have 2.3GB free space on memory....I don't know what else to try....

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: can't download maps for HERE DRIVE +

Are you on W10M?

HERE is now ending support for the App in 10.

Microsoft will continue to use HERE Maps data but many questions remain | Windows Central

FWIW, Maps on W10M has turn by turn with voice and draws from the HERE database for its mapping. Yes you can download the same mapping data as HERE for offline nav with Maps. Also in W10M you can save maps to SD card.

You cannot download voicepacks to get a nav voice distinct from system voice.

You can import HERE Collections to Maps Favorites in the latest versions of Maps.

Our Blog has you covered with alternatives for W10M as well: Check out these great alternatives to HERE Maps for Windows 10 Mobile | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb