Why sprinkles app not on windows phone first?

haris butt1

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
Why windows phone is being neglected all the time when it comes to apps? Microsoft has release its app sprinkles on IOS but not on windows phone. They should've released the app on both windows and iOS at same time.

This is the only reason why windows phones are lacking behind

Big disappointment from Microsoft!!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to WP Apps.

This behavior isn't anything new and WP has sat on the back-burner for a while now. Just gotta roll with it.

haris butt1

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
Plenty of people use iOS and plenty probably won't mind fiddling with this.

No idea why MS did it, perhaps it's something that saw its roots in the MS Garage program and got support from some executive.

But I think Microsoft has to really work hard for its mobile if MS has to be in the battle.

It may ne because of market share MS did this. But i expect to use sprinkles in my windows phone 😉

johannb

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
Why windows phone is being neglected all the time when it comes to apps? Microsoft has release its app sprinkles on IOS but not on windows phone. They should've released the app on both windows and iOS at same time.

This is the only reason why windows phones are lacking behind

Big disappointment from Microsoft!!

I'm due a new phone soon, as much as I want a windows phone, I am forever annoyed about this kinda of crap and will probably go android. I get notified of these goodies from ms and then find that an ms phone CANNOT use it !!!!:angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb