AGVideos

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone !:wink:

100l2f.png

Windows 10 on smartphones Concept:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDqWau5mwww

Tell me what you think !!! :smile:

EDIT: Now, my new concept is available! ;) ( It is still better :smile:)

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Nice concept here. I like how the space between the tiles are narrower than they are now, and the fade effects for the menus. However, these effects might be too graphic intensive for lower end phones (I don't know, I'm not a developer; but my experience with Windows laptops and older Windows Phones is that more graphics meant a bit slower performance). The new tabs view might also be a bit radical, as it seems to break away from the "tiles" user experience of Windows Phone - where everything is laid out on a virtual two dimensional surface, including multitasking between apps.

Lastly, what happened to the three icons at the bottom?:cool:

AGVideos

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you :wink:! Thank you for your comment, yes I also find that the space between every tiles are too big, that is why I decreased the thickness. Otherwise I agree with what you say. For the three icons disappeared it is just a simple forgets ;) but this simplifies the interface ^^

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you :wink:! Thank you for your comment, yes I also find that the space between every tiles are too big, that is why I decreased the thickness. Otherwise I agree with what you say. For the three icons disappeared it is just a simple forgets ;) but this simplifies the interface ^^

Alright, no problem, and I agree.:wink: By the way, I like the idea that the camera can be launched through an icon in the lower left corner of the lock screen... but probably as an "optional" feature since the camera can already be launched from lock screen via the dedicated camera button. Might be useful if MS decides to get rid of the camera button, but I hope they don't.:angel:

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone !:wink:

http://data.nimages.fr/100l2f.png

Windows 10 on smartphones Concept:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDqWau5mwww

Tell me what you think !!! :smile:

EDIT: Now, my new concept is available! ;) ( It is still better :smile:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kflY7iFrAs&list=UUCLly7gg5xDrXBSTkOA8ZUA

one video while i like what u have in it reminds me of apple ios8 features to much i.e reachability mode tiles come down to half the screen
and landscape mode ala iphone 6+ but u can steal that one as it works for windows and should have been there before apple MS did u see this video??

video number two new UI is nice but also a bit of a departure from MS modern design aesthetics but i do like it i have some ideas you can use as for the messaging app i think ill redesign that ... but your on the right track try to get it to MS and envision the current UI and how the would evolve it

Overall awesome job :) here is the contacts app for WP10 this is a v1.0 design btw contacts 2.png

kremo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I`m a bit lost in all these functions... some reminds me of iOS, some of Android, even some Blackberry....

Anyway. Congrats, and great work. Keep up!

DuncanBishop

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
What "our" Lumia Flagship should be..(please feel free to add or if you must change item you wold want to see)

1) Micro SD slot..that can use up to 128GB
2) I (Me) don't mind if they re-use the 20mg camera from the 1520/930/icon it takes Outstanding photos.!
3) Of course a fan Favorite.. "Qi" wireless charging..and include the new lumia charger in the box when you purchase the phone.
4) Have different storage sizes 32GB,64GB,128GB
5) Have the Colors we know and love..yellow,white,red,black,green and of course Cyan.
6) Display resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
7) Qualcomm Snapdragon? 805
8) Battery capacity: 3200mAh
9) Display technology: ClearBlack, IPS LCD..This is Bright and you can read it in the daylight (5.5 inch screen)
10) Dual LED flash for those great indoor and night shots

Now if Microsoft were to put this together in a beautiful body...I'd be first or second in line :love::love::love::love::love:

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
What "our" Lumia Flagship should be..(please feel free to add or if you must change item you wold want to see)

1) Micro SD slot..that can use up to 128GB
2) I (Me) don't mind if they re-use the 20mg camera from the 1520/930/icon it takes Outstanding photos.!
3) Of course a fan Favorite.. "Qi" wireless charging..and include the new lumia charger in the box when you purchase the phone.
4) Have different storage sizes 32GB,64GB,128GB
5) Have the Colors we know and love..yellow,white,red,black,green and of course Cyan.
6) Display resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
7) Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 805
8) Battery capacity: 3200mAh
9) Display technology: ClearBlack, IPS LCD..This is Bright and you can read it in the daylight (5.5 inch screen)
10) Dual LED flash for those great indoor and night shots

Now if Microsoft were to put this together in a beautiful body...I'd be first or second in line :love::love::love::love::love:

no no no that's an already late flagship .. sigh (outdated)

1) Micro SD slot..that can use up to 128GB (not really especially if u want 64 and 128 gb ...)
2) Can reuse the 20MP sensor from the 1520/930/icon it takes Outstanding photos
would prefer an improved 20.7 or 21 MP OIS camera would be good that's slim, purview tech, phase detection autofocus (gain Samsung like AF speed and take back the daylight crown and make low light shots better)

4) Have different storage sizes 32GB,64GB,128GB.
6) Display resolution: Quad HD (2560 X 1440)
7) Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 810 (64 bit) + 3 GB of ram.
8) Battery capacity: 3200 or 3000 mAh.
9) Display technology: ClearBlack, SAMOLED LCD..@ 5.2" with glance view.
10) Dual LED flash for those great indoor and night shots (dual tone LED).
11) Stereo speakers or at least a mono speaker that's front firing or bottom firing.
12)Built in FM radio Antenna no need for headphones
13) Windows 10.
14) share standard NFC sharing code with other handsets.
15) IR Blaster with special Lumia remote control app it comes in handy.
16) Notification LED i.e windows logo can double is as RBG notification led.

all in a compact sleek metal and (other premium material, leather or ploy-carbonate rare shell.)

valentin nikolli

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I need the super smartphone with

1- 41 mega pixel with all sensors and features

2- snapdagron 810 octa core 3.0 GH

3- 4 giga ram

4- 4k display super amoled.

5- battery capacity 5000 mah with super power save battery integration

6- windows 10 mobile with all features in android, and inovative design system operativ ( like the open source )

7- water rezistant

8- fingerprint sensors

9- super design material smartphone

This is what I expect from Microsoft next year to realase the high-end smarrphone,
( sorry for my bad english )

Brandon Tobias

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I need the super smartphone with

1- 41 mega pixel with all sensors and features

2- snapdagron 810 octa core 3.0 GH

3- 4 giga ram

4- 4k display super amoled.

5- battery capacity 5000 mah with super power save battery integration

6- windows 10 mobile with all features in android, and inovative design system operativ ( like the open source )

7- water rezistant

8- fingerprint sensors

9- super design material smartphone

This is what I expect from Microsoft next year to realase the high-end smarrphone,
( sorry for my bad english )

That's over doing it a bit ...
- we don't need a finger print sensor, its a gimmick and the S5's fingerprint sensor was hacked i think apples own as well .... if BlackBerry has not done it or black phone its not secure enough ... sorry.
-A battery of that size would mean a really thick phone. 3000 to 3900 Mah like the droid turbo would be sufficient.
- Ram is over kill 3 GB is good enough
- Processor i agree with ...
- 4K display is over kill i mean Samsung will have a panel ready for the note 5 close to the end of next year but that will be 6" (2K, 1440p, QHD is good enough) new 1530, 940, 1030 could have 2k displays but since the 1030 would have 41 MP camera samples to deal with 1080 p would be good to keep the work the processor does lighter.
- Camera i agree with make a 1030 with 5" screen and improve the 41 MP sensor with phase detection auto focus better daylight performance, better low light performance, 4k video, more compact sensor and OIS system for slimmer device, and improvements to OIS since LG, HTC, Samsung, Apple and Blackberry have jumped on the OIS train it must be the best OIS system.
- waterproofing i agree with for the new 1030 aka under water shots but other Lumia's can do with splash proofing like the droid turbo.
water proofing a phone makes it kinda bulky and affects speaker output volume aka Sony experia Z line is soft for having stereo speakers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6