My concept of Windows "Phone" 10

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
It seems to not utilize screen space at all in the entire UI, putting apps down is a good idea if there's not lots of Tiles but what if you scroll to see those tiles? do I need to press that small arrow? will it float over tiles or will I need to scroll past my long list of tiles to get to my apps? If apps are down why isn't the Detailed Action center/Setting on the right where apps used to be? it would make sense and the pull down notification bar could only be shown during apps

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Not happening. Microsoft is certainly not changing the UX again, not after WP7 or Windows 8 - lesson learned with the Start button anyone? People don't like change, especially learning another type of interaction when you wanna do the same thing that's familiar on other platforms (the reason why Action Center is slide down). Enhancements are welcome, but changing the app list position at the bottom is impractical like the other guy said if you have many tiles, would you have to keep scrolling down if you wanna access the whole list?

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
It seems to not utilize screen space at all in the entire UI, putting apps down is a good idea if there's not lots of Tiles but what if you scroll to see those tiles? do I need to press that small arrow? will it float over tiles or will I need to scroll past my long list of tiles to get to my apps? If apps are down why isn't the Detailed Action center/Setting on the right where apps used to be? it would make sense and the pull down notification bar could only be shown during apps
You have a point, I'm just trying to unify the UI, apps should definitely be on the right side...

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
The dimensions of the phone look a little different. Was the screen wider? If so, was this to make it seem closer to the SP3?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos