Chicks n vixens =angry birds

jabberworx

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Jabber- WELL DONE! The cannon control are awesome. Zero misfires. If i knew how to (if its possible) to "thank" via board express I would.

Awesome! I think misfires really killed the quality of the game, glad I fixed that.

Anyways, I probably shouldn't but here's a sneak peak at Paris: http://i.imgur.com/Cf4Nq.jpg which will be released in v1.0, (I'm told if you already have the beta you'll get this as a free update which is good news)

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! I think misfires really killed the quality of the game, glad I fixed that.

Anyways, I probably shouldn't but here's a sneak peak at Paris: http://i.imgur.com/Cf4Nq.jpg which will be released in v1.0, (I'm told if you already have the beta you'll get this as a free update which is good news)

awww **** yeah!!! free for jumpin on it early that's awesome thanks man! I was honestly gonna ditch it cuz of the paid deal (please don't take offense to this) it is most definitely not because of the app it's more because of the way I am with phones, I'll jump back and forth between platforms and I don't buy apps unless they are absolutely something that can be used daily or some type of necessity. Games unfortunately don't fall under that category, simply because either I get bored of them, or the jumping OS's deal. That is most definitely good to know I am really enjoying this game. Thanks again... on a feedback note I'm sure you're aware of it, there's a slight delay in the releasing of the finger on the screen and the chicken actually launching, fix on next update I'm sure?

Edit: That Paris stage looks to be promising...

jabberworx

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

If it's not too much trouble could I get you all to follow me on twitter (@jabberworx) and tweet the following: @brianseitz @skipdeez @BrandonWatson and email: wpgames@microsoft.com asking them to give Chicks'n'Vixens XBL integration (so I can add official XBL achievements to the game).

I'm having difficulty communicating with microsoft and would appreciate it if the community helped me here so I can get noticed. It's just that Microsoft is HUGE and I'm small so it's hard to be heard, I know at least two people (brianseitz, skipdeez) mentioned in their podcast this game could benefit from XBL integration so I have at least two employees at Microsoft supporting me (even thought hey don't replyu to my tweets asking them how I can go about with XBL integration).

Cheers

Enemy Zero

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the game tonight on my HD7 and can not find it anywhere on my phone. It doesn't show an icon of any type on my live tile screen or in my apps? Anyone experience this problem?

rangerdogy

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the game tonight on my HD7 and can not find it anywhere on my phone. It doesn't show an icon of any type on my live tile screen or in my apps? Anyone experience this problem?

Look under the XBOX Live hub. By default, all games get placed there and not in the App list.

Enemy Zero

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank you rangerdogy, I don't have an xbox so I haven't even opened the xbox tile on my phone. Figured I'd try the game out, didn't see it and thought it was a glitch. I just got my phone about a week ago and am trying to learn but am definitely loving it so far.

jabberworx

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait! Congrats on the 30k BTW.

Sent from my htc Surround using Board Express

****! This release seems to be epic... Congrats on the 30,000 I'm sure being the developer that has nice ring to it.

hopefully it will be epic :p I still haven't figured out how I'm going to do scoring though :( Not sure how to balance it so you can get a 3/3 rating on a level or a 1/3 rating or whatever. Different levels have different numbers of breakable things, in some leels you can't break certain things even though in others you could since you ahve the right chickens for ht ejob...

Also the game has been featured in a poll: http://www.bestwp7games.com/top-wp7-games-feb-2011-poll.html

Feel free to vote there, not necessarily for Chicks'n'Vixens of course ;)

Last edited:

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

hopefully it will be epic :p I still haven't figured out how I'm going to do scoring though :( Not sure how to balance it so you can get a 3/3 rating on a level or a 1/3 rating or whatever. Different levels have different numbers of breakable things, in some leels you can't break certain things even though in others you could since you ahve the right chickens for ht ejob...

Also the game has been featured in a poll: Top WP7 Games : Feb 2011 [ POLL ]

Feel free to vote there, not necessarily for Chicks'n'Vixens of course ;)

already voted for chicks n vixens!

jabberworx

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just posting to let everyone know it's too late to get the game for free, it's priced at 99c now :-\

It was actually a mistake. Part of a new submission process is setting a price for the game, I set chicks'n'vixens to be $0.99 when I submitted v1.0 (which is coming sono hopefully :) ).

Since this was part of the update submission I thought the price would change when v1.0 was approved, but it turns out Microsoft changes the price before they approve the update.

I'm really sorry to everyone who hadn't downloaded the beta yet, I should have been more careful with the submission process.

Those of you who already have the beta won't have to pay for the current version, nor will you have to pay for v1.0 when it eventually comes out (yes that applies to all 70,000+ peeps :) ). Everyone else will unfortunately have to pay...

Just wanted to apologies before people grabbed their pitch forks :p

I promise v1.0 will be worth it, there's heaps of new gameplay mechanics, numerous bug fixes (including one bug fix which has been around since v0.6) and way more levels :)

And of course v1.0 will not be the last update the game gets either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo