Xbox Live Games List

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it's slow..and they don't seem to be high quality. I"m really really really waiting for MS studios to drop a major heavy weight game on us. GIVE ME SOME HALO OR GEARS MOFOS!
am i the only one that thinks one XLB game a week is freakign SLOW!! should be like 2-3 a week.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah i was hoping some GOOD games ... when i see them release games like pac man at 5$ ... i get very disappointed ... if i wana play pac man ill hock my Nintendo back up to my TV.. and its gona be free…

only game im playing now is SONIC and Arcane TD lol

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm really disappointed in the gaming selection. Seems like the only game I am really impressed with is Twin Blades. Don't get me wrong, I love Tentacles, IloMilo, Full House Poker, ...

But I was expecting more from MS.

*puts another dollar in the jar*

You guys are in the minority here though. Implode! is great IMO and I'm seeing a lot of positive buzz for it online. Collapse! was good too, but the Achievements were way too easy.

Keep wishing for FPS or violent games every week and you'll be disappointed. Those will come out every now and then, but never in the numbers that you're wishing for.

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
Indeed none of the WP7 are as amazing as some of the iOS stuff you can get but people seem to be hopeful we will see better games once Mango hits and I think its just a matter of waiting for the WP7 to catch on more then devs won't mind working on the platform and bringing up some games! I'm all for great WP7 LIVE Enabled games! Took awhile for XBLA to bring us some good stuff so I think its just a matter of time...

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
It just bums me out to see iPhone and Android platforms getting games like this:

and WP7 users are stuck picking up "Collapse", another brick breaker game, or a half hearted puzzle game spin-off of a beloved franchise (Castlevania, I'm looking at you).

Both Collapse! and Castlevania Puzzle (which is awesome BTW) are also on iPhone. It would definitely be nice to see more big-budget, brand-spanking new games come to WP7 Xbox Live, but those take time and devs and publishers are also likely waiting on more handsets being sold before putting the time and money into porting them.

a box of fish

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, great list huh. Is there already an Angry bird game app on WP7? Deal or no Deal! Let's be one of a millionaire in the world, just dreaming :D

There is an Angry Birds game app, and Deal or no Deal is supposed to be coming out but its called Deal or no Deal: Vegas Gold 2010.

2010 has been and gone so it looks unlikely that it will appear.

Dav66id77

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
i don't play games on my mobile, but Full House Poker = <3333
1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
As my good friend requested, the games list has now been updated! Please let me know if you see any mistakes (reviews that aren't linked yet due to not being published yet are not mistakes). Also, feel free to remind me if I get more than 1 week behind again. :)

a box of fish

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
As my good friend requested, the games list has now been updated! Please let me know if you see any mistakes (reviews that aren't linked yet due to not being published yet are not mistakes). Also, feel free to remind me if I get more than 1 week behind again. :)

Awesome, keep up the awesome job! If it weren't for you I would be so behind on WP7 stuff.

Ariose

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
"I Dig it" mysteriously disappeared (Delisted) from the Dutch Marketplace. I can confirm it has only happened here, when viewing a different region the game is still available. Shame that there is no Dutch support which I can ask a question about this.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
"I Dig it" mysteriously disappeared (Delisted) from the Dutch Marketplace. I can confirm it has only happened here, when viewing a different region the game is still available. Shame that there is no Dutch support which I can ask a question about this.

That's a drag... Please let us know if it turns back up.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Fragger is not a upcoming game anymore
And civilization revolution just launched

Plus for upcoming games your missing quite a few
Real Racing 2
Tiger PGA Tour Woord
The Sims Medieval
Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition
Spy Mouse
Yahtzee
Vampire Rush ? The Adventures of Captain. Greg
Parking Mania
Picnic Wars
FIFA 12
Madden 12
NBA Jam
Bejeweled 2
Connect 4
Risk
Trivial Pursuit
Game of Life
Yahtzee
Bop It!

all are ea timed exlusives

(pretty sure there first wave though is)

Real Racing 2
Tiger PGA Tour Woord
The Sims Medieval
Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition
Spy Mouse
Yahtzee
Vampire Rush ? The Adventures of Captain. Greg
Parking Mania
Mirrors edge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads