Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    I'm probably just stick to Hydro Thunder if I like the demo. I wanted Sonic but is really expensive.
    Last edited by Winterfang; 05-23-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts
    I've been looking forward to Angry Birds, althoug they keep delaying it like NoDo. I'm going to have to say I'll probably have the most fun with Hydro Thunder though.
    [VZW] HTC Trophy owner
    [Follow me: Xbox Live | Twitter]
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    i might get angry birds for my son to play... unless they come out with an fps like Call Of Duty or Gears of War, i'm good.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Geo Defense, Angry Birds, and Plants Vs. Zombies. Hydro Thunder is a maybe. Need to see how well it controls first.
    Writer

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Plants vs Zombies is my number one pick, though I'm actually going to get them all (except possibly for geoDefense, depending on its difficulty).
    Games Editor - Windows Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@windowscentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/EastXtwitch - Please subscribe to my channel and tune in for broadcasts!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Angry Birds and PvZ for sure.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    I can play Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies free on my Browser and Bing respecfully but I might get both in the long run on the go. I mean I'm addicted to Achievements.

I have zero interested in Geo whatever and I already have Sonic on my Xbox...I wonder if the achievements keep the same.

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    Sir, how can YOU not get Sonic. LOL! But I'm in for Sonic.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    I'm still fighting the urge to buy Pacman Championship. The demo finishes before the game so you never know your score... Is extremely frustrating but damn man 7 bucks =/.

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Angry Birds and PvZ
    GamerTag: KlutchScope
    PSN ID: KlutchScope

If I helped you, Please hit the thanks button
    Samsung Focus Rev. 1.3 w/ 7720 Mango
    And iPhone 4 White 4.3.5
    And Yes, I am 14

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    I can play Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies free on my Browser and Bing respecfully but I might get both in the long run on the go. I mean I'm addicted to Achievements.

I have zero interested in Geo whatever and I already have Sonic on my Xbox...I wonder if the achievements keep the same.
    They'll probably just do the same old "Get all the emeralds" or "Beat the entire game in under this time frame."

Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Geo Defense is the most tempting of the lot for me, but I'll prob bend and grab Angry Birds too.

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    I paid for the game and can't seem to play nothing but one board and one mode. Strange.
    I'm still fighting the urge to buy Pacman Championship. The demo finishes before the game so you never know your score... Is extremely frustrating but damn man 7 bucks =/.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

I wanted Angry Birds but as it's more than three times the price of the iOS version I'll give it a miss and play the game on my daughters iPod.
    While MS have price brackets it's the developers that state the price guess some are just a bit greedy, shame really as it hinders the platforms growth.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I paid for the game and can't seem to play nothing but one board and one mode. Strange.

Have do done more than 150,000 in the first stage? I have all 3 stages and doing the Time Trials unlock more stuff like Ghost mode.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Hydro Thunder is probably a definite for me. I loved Hydro Thunder on the Dreamcast, so I'll probably buy it for the Nostalgia. Plants vs Zombies is the next title I'm interested in, then probably Angry Birds...though Pandas vs Ninjas is a great substitute!

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts

How?

hydro thunder and sonic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Matts4313 View Post
    How?
    he might be talking about this

Angry Birds

Probably Angry Birds.

hydro thunder is out guys

Picked up the trial of Hydro Thunder Go.

I dunno about this one, maybe I expected a super smooth frame rate experience and I'm asking too much. It's not unplayable and I expect the full title is worth it for the leaderboards and achievements and it may just be my phone.

Installed and running on an up-to-date LG Optimus 7 and would be inerested in other peoples thoughts regarding frame rate which at a guess would say is about 20 fps, again I'm probably expecting too much.

I ended up buying the whole game and while i like it..it does have some serious frame rate problems.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RiSKOSD View Post
    Picked up the trial of Hydro Thunder Go.

I dunno about this one, maybe I expected a super smooth frame rate experience and I'm asking too much. It's not unplayable and I expect the full title is worth it for the leaderboards and achievements and it may just be my phone.

Installed and running on an up-to-date LG Optimus 7 and would be inerested in other peoples thoughts regarding frame rate which at a guess would say is about 20 fps, again I'm probably expecting too much.
    I try it right now from the same phone and the graphics are just bad. Blurry, low poly and doesn't seem to be running at the correct resolution. It looks washed out.

It controls pretty fine actually but due to the bad graphics and average framerate is hard to see what's going on and there doesn't seem to be a way to pause the game.

Very disappointed. On the upside Pacman CE DX continues to be awesome.

Edit: You can pause the game by pressing back, silly me.
    Last edited by Winterfang; 05-25-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I am playing Pac_Man CE DX (great game). I will try the Hydro Thunder trial when I get home. Not sure I will get any of the others. I already own Sonic 4(PSN), Angry Birds(PRE) and Plants Vs Zombies(PC).

Sonic 4 would be nice to have on the go, it would be more for my son than for me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast