Wheel of Wealth Beta

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I've run a search through the forums before starting this thread, so mods, just link them if I missed it.

I'm sure some of you have received the invite for the Wheel of Wealth beta for testing. I cannot for the life of me get it to find it in the Marketplace. I've tried several times and methods. Not sure what I'm missing. I have been able to get other public betas before, so I'm guessing it's the app itself.

Has anyone else seen this problem with Wheel of Wealth? Is the beta just not available yet? It's already been a few hours, I didn't think they would send the link without releasing it to the private Marketplace.

Thoughts?

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I've run a search through the forums before starting this thread, so mods, just link them if I missed it.

I'm sure some of you have received the invite for the Wheel of Wealth beta for testing. I cannot for the life of me get it to find it in the Marketplace. I've tried several times and methods. Not sure what I'm missing. I have been able to get other public betas before, so I'm guessing it's the app itself.

Has anyone else seen this problem with Wheel of Wealth? Is the beta just not available yet? It's already been a few hours, I didn't think they would send the link without releasing it to the private Marketplace.

Thoughts?

I just had a chance to catch up on mail this morning and I got error code c101a7de just now. I think I had a similar issue with another private beta recently and it was fixed about a day later.

Reactions: VernonEL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99