Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Zebrasqual has posted on TA that the "Ravens" achievement in Hasta La Muerte is glitched. But the dev have sent me a message through Facebook saying they will patch asap. So this needs to be added to the list.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

Handset: Samsung OMNIA 7
    Network: T-Mobile UK

I see fusion Sentienl is there under needs activte connection but you mention that it is also glitched in your review with 1 totally glitched and 1 50/50 glitched achievement.
    Writer

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Thanks Terrin. Added it to the glitched list too. Problem is I run this list at 2 different places and I forget to update one or the other sometimes.
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central, Android Central, and iMore
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/EastXtwitch - Please subscribe to my channel and tune in for broadcasts!
    Writer

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Battlewagon reportedly has 6 glitched Achievements. Please let me know if you experience any issues with it.
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/EastXtwitch - Please subscribe to my channel and tune in for broadcasts!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Acevedo View Post
    Battlewagon reportedly has 6 glitched Achievements. Please let me know if you experience any issues with it.
    Ouch this is getting out of hand now I mean past 3 weeks games have had glitched achievements?

thinking battlewagon achievos could be tied to leaderboard as the guy who posted that admitted to leaderboard issues kinda like if ur not connected to live for a few games but sense no one else wants to dl and test it or havn't gotten around to getting that far in the game nothing is 100% confrimed I am guessing they are glitched.

I have faith though that ironsun studios will patch it pretty quickly as long as ms dosn't delay the update.

I think ms needs to create a wp live developer enviroment for testing this stuff ala like xbla and xbox games have, I know this is usally done for testing mp games out but this would help developers with leaderboards and achievements out as without a test enviroment its basically program it in and assume it works

Was just informed that farm frenzy got a update and the broken achievo was fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Terrin View Post
    Was just informed that farm frenzy got a update and the broken achievo was fixed
    Let's Golf 2 just got an update too, it fixes the Junior Golfer cheevo (after a complete re-install though)... no word on 9th passenger achievement yet though, *sigh*.

Also Enigmo can now be moved to the fixed list.

Handset: Samsung OMNIA 7
    Network: T-Mobile UK

What are the Fusion Sentient achievement issues?

Nevermind, found it. :-)

I earned on Flight Control "Fundamentals" Achievement worth 5g and it doesn't reflect my overall gamerscore, but shows in the game that I got this achievement; xbox.com shows I only got others. Is anyone else having a problem?

I really hope Gamehouse don't churn out a numeracy game seeing as they can't count how many hours are in a day. Sadly 4 achievements glicthed and swift speller is very touchy!

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Bug Village has been fixed since the most recent and only update to it. I am sure it can be removed from the list.

TextTwist 2 is patched. The game no longer has unobtainable achievements.

BulletAsylum 's achievement "Maximum Awesome" is a notable mention. It is possible to get this achievement. However with certain action in the game it will become glitched. If I find out which ones and how to fix it I will post it here again.
    What problems exist in Bug Village and TextTwist 2? I have Bug Village complete and only need 1800 more words to finish TextTwist 2.

?
    360Voice.com Moderator

178 Complete XBL Games: 83 Retail, 56 Arcade, 39 WP
    (As of 4-22-12)
    Writer

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Thanks for reminding me to update the list. Bug Village is still glitched for me personally, but some people do have it so I begrudgingly put it on the fixed list.
    Thanked by:
    Thanks for reminding me to update the list. Bug Village is still glitched for me personally, but some people do have it so I begrudgingly put it on the fixed list.
    What problems are you having in Bug Village, Paul?
    360Voice.com Moderator

(As of 4-22-12)
    Writer

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by porschephiliac View Post
    What problems are you having in Bug Village, Paul?
    The level 25 Achievement didn't unlock.I've seen others online with the same problem, while my GF got it at level 21 or so.
    The level 25 Achievement didn't unlock.I've seen others online with the same problem, while my GF got it at level 21 or so.
    I have a few friends that said it unlocked at 26 and/or 27.
    360Voice.com Moderator

(As of 4-22-12)

Feed Me Oil: update is coming according to their Twitter but oil spiller is glitchy. I have them all except for that and...

I have yet to receive the platinum cog for getting over 250 stars. Don't know if that is just on one set of levels or combined, I have earned it combined but no unlock.
    Last edited by CJ Thunder; 06-03-2012 at 02:06 PM.

for the 250 stars you cannot use anti grav mode it has to have over 250 in regular levels 1 through 6 so u need to almost 3 star ever level but a few
    Thanked by:

It happened to me too..
    I've unlocked the "The things I've seen" achievement in Rocket Riot ,
    The achievement appeared as usual at the top of the screen but when viewing my achievements (even on Xbox.com) it is still being locked...

Is there any way to fix it without reinstall the game?? :-(

I would like to mention that Sally's Spa has glitchy achievements that show in the game that I got them, but don't reflect your gamerscore.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Now that's a problem.
    And I think Contract Killer should be added to the list. There's an achievement for all ammo types unlock but nothing happens when you do that.

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by kenzibit View Post
    Now that's a problem.
    And I think Contract Killer should be added to the list. There's an achievement for all ammo types unlock but nothing happens when you do that.

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express
    That is not a glitch. You must also spend the real money to purchase another ammo type. I can't remember but it is a pistol tranquilizer I think. Though contract kkillerdoes have the gpitched achievement for playing 7 days straight which doesn't unlock.

Bomber ddefense has glitchy achievements. And the newest release picnic wars also has a glitched achievement.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast