Games with broken Achievements or Achievements that require internet connections

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I wrote this article about WP7 games with Broken Achievements. It's semi-up-to-date except that I won't be adding news games to it. Rather I'll do a second article in the future. But for now, here's a list that should be accurate.

Games with glitched Achievements:

• Brain Challenge
  • Crackdown: Project Sunburst (now delisted)
  • Deer Hunter 3D
  • Fusion: Sentient
  • Let's Golf 2
  • MiniSquadron
  • Revolution

Honorable mentions (Achievement doesn't match the description/requires extra steps)

• Bubble Town 2
  • Oregon Trail
  • Pac-Man Kart Rally
  • Pocket God
  • Super Monkey Ball (Crowns must be earned in every level of all worlds instead of only one.)

Games whose glitched Achievements have been fixed and now work perfectly:

• Battlewagon
  • Bug Village (Level 25 Achievement still glitchy)
  • Doodle Jump
  • Enigmo
  • Farm Frenzy 2
  • Gravity Guy (2 Achievements were unattainable until the version 1.1 update debuted)
  • Hasta la Muerte
  • I Dig It
  • More Brain Exercise
  • Rise of Glory
  • TextTwist 2
  • The Sims 3

Games which require an active internet connection to view or earn Achievements:

• Fusion: Sentient
  • Frogger
  • Need for Speed: Underground
  • Puzzle Quest 2 (Note: Achievements can be viewed offline. While they don't unlock offline, they will unlock the next time the player connects to Wi-Fi.)

Last edited:

whitneyjj

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I actually have the doodle jump ufo achievement I got it on accident, needless to say I know how to unlock it if you need help. I also just unlocked gravity guys impossible perfect run achievement so that one is also doable granted it takes a lot of patience. I did however get it in under 10 hours.

a box of fish

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I actually have the doodle jump ufo achievement I got it on accident, needless to say I know how to unlock it if you need help. I also just unlocked gravity guys impossible perfect run achievement so that one is also doable granted it takes a lot of patience. I did however get it in under 10 hours.

Whats your gamertag? I want to see this.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
It's in a state of flux. The update is being sold as a different version instead of pushed as a proper update, AFAIK. We'll remove it when it's a legitimate update.

a box of fish

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I think the Puzzle Quest 2 issue may have been fixed in the last patch several months ago. I just haven't tested it or seen confirmation since then.

KK, I am liking the game but this is what is putting me off it. I rarely play games whilst I am connected to the net.

Yamishi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Super Monkey Ball

It should be noted that Super Monkey Ball has been fixed, although you need to get perfect on ALL worlds, not just one.

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Let's Golf 2 - Junior Golfer.

got a support ticket open with Gameloft and xbox support really hope they sort this out it's such a good game.

also why is Deer Hunter not on the glitched list?

zeke1676

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Let's Golf 2 - Junior Golfer.

got a support ticket open with Gameloft and xbox support really hope they sort this out it's such a good game.

also why is Deer Hunter not on the glitched list?

agree with this one, Junior Golfer does unlock on your phone, just does not sync with xbox...

mydefposse

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Paul, just got an update from Bryan Mitchell (from Playful Art) about Revolution:

I don't have any control over the matter. Microsoft continues to hold up the process by adding new problems to the bug database on every certification submission. Even bugs that were never identified before, and bugs that don't actually exist and cannot be duplicated by half their team. It is nearly impossible to get this out. It is terribly frustrating.

For anyone that wants more info on the broken Revolution achievement see the forum here: Gold Level 47 - Page 2 - Xbox360Achievements.org

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss