Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Games that are updated to Mango (7.5):

- Birds & Beaks
    - Doodle Jump
    - Flowers
    - Full House Poker
    - Harbour Master
    - I Dig it
    - Parachute Panic
    - Rise Of Glory
    - Rocket Riot
    - Sally's Salon LE
    - Tentacles
    - Tiki Towers
    - Zombies!!!

Games that are Mango ready (you will need 7.5 to download these)

- Jet Car Stunts
    - Orbital

Thanks to: Dark Mirage, eastx

If you have information I don't feel free to submit the information.
    Last edited by a box of fish; 11-12-2011 at 12:52 AM.
    Writer

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Beards & Beaks and Sally's Salon LE have been Mangoed too.
    Games Editor - Windows Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@windowscentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/EastXtwitch - Please subscribe to my channel and tune in for broadcasts!

Windows Phone 7.5 Games - Xbox.com

I found this on xbox.com I had no clue some of these were updated and I see 2 games on there I have not even heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by a box of fish View Post
    Windows Phone 7.5 Games - Xbox.com

I found this on xbox.com I had no clue some of these were updated and I see 2 games on there I have not even heard of.
    Nice! Hopefully this means Ages of Zombies is still coming! and geoDefense Swarm!? I had not heard of that... I'm all for more geoDefense! I really enjoyed that game its just a shame it was over so fast.
    They have Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja up there, but they hasn't been updated to Mango. They're still capped at 30fps, and there is no fast resume...

Quote Originally Posted by jrdatrackstar View Post
    They have Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja up there, but they hasn't been updated to Mango. They're still capped at 30fps, and there is no fast resume...
    Are you sure about that? I have had no updates for either game in a long time.

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSynopsis View Post
    Nice! Hopefully this means Ages of Zombies is still coming! and geoDefense Swarm!? I had not heard of that... I'm all for more geoDefense! I really enjoyed that game its just a shame it was over so fast.
    If you have an ios device, GD swarm is on there, too. I was really happy when the Dev ported the first to wp7 :D

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyshaw View Post
    If you have an ios device, GD swarm is on there, too. I was really happy when the Dev ported the first to wp7 :D
    First place I looked when I found out about GD: Swarm and I do have a iOS Device but I shall wait and play it on my WP7 when it hits :)

The creator on Twitter had said he was working on the finishing touches so hopefully its close anyways :)
    Quote Originally Posted by a box of fish View Post
    Are you sure about that? I have had no updates for either game in a long time.
    Yes....that is the point. Those games are on the website as being updated to support Mango, but there have been no new updates pushed out and if I go to download them and run them they don't support Mango.