If you could buy ONE game....

3DPiper

Dec 13, 2008
Visit site
... which one would you get?

So far I've only ever downloaded free games and a few trials, but never purchased a game.. I may treat myself for Christmas and actually buy a game!

Believe it or not, the most played game on my phone is 7 Cave.. So easy and simple, the kids and I pass the phone around to see who can get the highest score..

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
If there was a game similar or even the actual WP7 port of Age of Empires. I would be all over that and willing to pay well for it. I loved that game and Warfare Inc. on my old PDA's from my iPAQ2000's through my Axim x51v. Sadly, I never could get it to work well with my TP2 smartphone in either WM6 or 6.5 flavor. I'd love to have a game like that again for my phones. I really miss them.

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have paid for many games since I have had my wp. Mainly Xbox Live games to contribute to my Gamerscore. GeoDefense is awesome. Earthworth Jim. Kinectimals. Guitar Hero 5. I love them all!

One single game
Geodefense

DanSmithKY

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think you could go wrong with Plants vs. Zombies, Angry Birds, or Geo Defense. PvZ is expensive, but it is a huge game, and gets my vote for the best on WP right now.

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Rainbow Rapture is available for free and paid, you lose the ads with the paid version, its a really fun physics based game and the indie developer keeps updating it and adding new functionality

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
My two favorites are PvZ and Geo Defense. I've probably plaid PvZ the most, but Geo Defense is pretty great, too. I haven't played GD as much since I've gotten all of the achievements (and since I downloaded DelanarTD for free), but I still keep playing PvZ quite often.

I loathe Beards & Beaks.

Doodle Jump is really fun, but the achievements make me angry.

I bought Enigmo because it was on sale. It is mediocre.

Fruit Ninja and Kinectimals are great if you have kids. I've gotten many hours out of both and they both have achievements and unlockables, so there is a lot to do.

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
I would have to go with Plants vs Zombies! I don't own the game on WP7 myself yet but I've beat the game on iOS, XBLA and on my PC! I've never even touched some of the stuff outside the main levels! Once I see it hit DoTW I will buy it yet again for WP7!

I would also have to say geoDefense I did not even trial it I just wanted a new Tower Defense Game to play and loved it! Just a shame I got all the achievements so quick but I look forward to GD: Swarm.

Flight Control seems like another good one I have it on iOS and waiting for it to be a DoTW also to pick it up!

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Will it really depends on the game your going for

For a free TD game you have arcane td which is a awesome free game with ads or you can buy the non ad verison.

For a racing game I recommand Hydro Thunder Go
For a paid td game as everyone else said Geodefense
For a action title really only one choice which is Assasins Creed
and As many others stated ilomilo is easy to pick and not hard to master puzzle game.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I have only ever purchased 2, Fruit Ninja and Full house poker. I prefer Fruit Ninja as my distraction of choice. For freebies Minesweeper does the job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium