XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure Ariose, I probably haven't reached 100, but I never seem to get the stinky bug very often, so here's hoping I just haven't reached 100 yet.:dry

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I will start counting from scratch tomorrow. I saw nowhere in that link about a broken achievement. We will have to see I guess. I will get it before you WeeBear. Lmao.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I kill a Stinky Bug now, it brings me to the phone home screen before it dies and before I get the exp. Perhaps I am nearing or passed the achievement now?

Last edited:

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Ah, if you go to the link that the person above provided, it shows that no one has gotten the achievement yet. I guess it really is glitched, and I am just stuck at 99 at the moment.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I still dont have it. Update took forever to install and I had a stinky bug on the screen immediately loaded up. But to bleep bloop yet. I started counting 2 days ago over again. I am at 14 in 2 days. Does seem to run smoother though.

Side note: A way I discovered to get XP. Just put decorations everywhere. you get XP for every one you do, not alot but if you have 135k acorns like me I think I will spend the time to waste them and level up. I am going to level 19 in about 3 hours.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
so what did the update fix?? no info!!

and i haven't had a bug appear in my bug vile in 4 dayz!! no lady bug no stinker no digger or w/e

the more i play the mode bugs i find.. ( no pun i intended , lol )

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any differences, but before the update I had little flashes of black screen on loading up the game, it doesn't seem to do that now. :)

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got it and leveled up to 19. Woot! A 2fer

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

And now I am mad. The task I got for level 19 was to build 2 umbrellas. You need 4 coins a piece to do that? wtf? So in order to finish that task I have to spend money for points to buy coins. I thought this game was free to play and premium content was paid, no in order to complete tasks. Complete bs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre