Is Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 still on the marketplace?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

It's rotten when that happens, you'd think that purchasers of apps/games no longer available in the marketplace should still have access to them.

It happened with the 2 Star Wars games (Cantina & Hoth) and Fast and The Furious.

On that annoying note, welcome along to WPCentral weiking. :)

Last edited:

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
PES 2011 has been delisted to make room for 2012 as they want people to rebuy there new titles

I hope Pro Evolution 2012, or Fifa 2012 come out soon. I'm not a big fan of playing football games alone, but I found PES 2011 oddly entertaining in Windows Phone.

That and an RPG, it's the only thing I miss in Windows Phone.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for not responded early am on vacation and don't normally go to this site unless I am at work,

Konami has done this on the ios sense they started putting pes games on the phone right before the new one launches they pull the old one, ea does it with all there sports titles as.
I remember reading a article about it for ios and they said where they pull the old sports titles off shelves for console games so nobody accidently buys the last year version instead of the new one same goes for the mobile market they want people to only get the newest version,

So I expect with madden and tiger woods coming out we will see this happen to ea sports line up and if 2k puts theres on the wp marketplace as well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon