Sonic CD?

tommohammed

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Soo.. where is it? Its released on almost every other platform now. These stories of microsoft not releasing games that have been ready for months is ridiculous :/ I hope sonic CD isn't turning into one of them, especially when the game is a multiplatform game with Android and iOS enjoying it. I've just given up and bought the XBLA version, although I wanted to support windows phone development.

firepromaster

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
it's coming. Sega has it listed for early 2012. I am awaiting it also, huge sega/sonic fan here. I just hope good genesis ports start coming after this.

dorisklira

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I am eagerly waiting for the release of this game..Just enjoy playing it on every platform..Between till which month is it gonna come??

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
*crosses fingers that XBLA starts bringing over the entire Sega catalogue to WP7*

Still waiting for LandStalker to come to XBLA (though not developed by SEGA), would be awesome on XBL for wp7 too. Only thing that has it so far is Steam.

Strange that Sonic CD still hasn't released on WP - also lame that Sonic 4 epII isn't out yet, it should have been released same day as XBLA - not sure why they even bothered announcing the ability to share saves between the two if they weren't going to release them simultaneously.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12